Wednesday, June 18, 2008

We're still here

Warning - this post is really just rambling thoughts, I'll try to put some organization around it, but I have to do this while I'm also trying to eat my lunch.

Yes, it has been more than two weeks since my last blog post, and there really isn't any good excuse. I've both had blogger's block and can't believe how much we had going on in May and so far in June. Andrei has quite the social schedule and keeps us all busy.

I was looking forward to May being over since that month had way too much stuff going on to keep track of what I was doing. Here's a list of what I can remember from May.

- First trip to Disneyland
- Mother's Day
- 2 friend's birthday parties
- His birthday party (first big gathering of the family)
- Oh yeah, our wedding anniversary (15 years) and I'll admit, I actually forgot the morning of the actual day but did remember later.

Now that May and half of June are over, I'm making a new commitment to blog more often so I'll stop getting the harassing emails and phone calls wondering if we've dropped off the face of the earth.

Now for the obligatory picture (this can't be comfortable can it?).

5 comments:

Chris said...

Same thing happens to us - we get so busy, that we don't post on our blog as often as we like.

Andrei looks cute with his Pooh Bear!

dannyssong said...

Glad you're still blogging. I like keeping up with fellow Novo families.

Sounds like you've been way busy. Andrei looks great!

Anonymous said...

Andrei...the crib....yeah...the boys both loved to sleep that way...odd...I tried to change it and oddly after about 10 minutes it went right back to that way..

I have been a bad blogger of late...we all have our days...no worries..

Unknown said...

You are right it doesn't look comfortable, but I guess it is.
You will be busy the rest of your life with him. Isn't it wonderful!
Love, Mother, & Grandmama

Dede said...

I completely understand getting behind on blogging! It seems we live on the computer before we bring them home and then there is no time afterwards.