Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium

Whoa, this has been some week for me.

Mommy took the day off and we all went down to Monterey to the aquarium, that's a place where they keep fish and things. It was really cool. I got to look at all these fish and other stuff up close.



We then went outside for a snack and saw some more stuff. This is a tide pool exhibit (that's a fancy name for a place for sea stuff). We kept getting splashed with water and Mommy wasn't too into it, but I thought it was awesome.


Then we went and had lunch at this cool restaurant right on the water. And I could look out over the whole bay. It was so sweet. That's me holding my new otter that Mommy got me. We saw lots of otters at the aquarium and some penguins too.


Then Daddy took me down to the beach and I went into the water. Jeez it was cold. It felt like I was back in Siberia or something. This whole sunny California thing is totally bogus.


By the way, this is my second post on my blog that Mommy is doing for me. I write pretty well for a 22 month old, don't ya think? I even got the correct diction for the whole good/well thing. On the way home I watched my favorite DVD: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Mommy calls TV "baby crack" but I don't understand why.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will NEVER regret taking off a day just to do this stuff! Mine is 6, home 5 years and I miss those days, although these days are pretty grand too. Have fun and dont sweat the small pain in the boot stuff!

Unknown said...

He is sooo cute. Have fun.

mommyto5 said...

What fun! A is such a cutie:)

Jenni said...

That aquarium is awesome! Looks like you had a great time!

junglemama said...

I love this last photo! Your son is just so handsome!